Improve jaw function and mobility
If you experience any kind of stiffness, pain or difficulty with your jaw, we may be able to assist you. We will also recommend or refer you to a more suitable specialist if we identify that they will be able to help.
The way we work at Catalyst Chiropractic focuses on improving body function and movement, which in turn may assist if jaw issues are interfering with activities such as eating or sleeping.
If you recognise any of these types of jaw pain or discomfort we recommend you get in touch for assessment:
- Clicking when you chew or open and close your mouth
- Pain that feels like it is inside your ear
- Headaches or pain in the face or head
- Tinnitus (ringing or buzzing in the ear)
- Teeth grinding at night
- Difficulty chewing or tendency to chew on one side
- Sleep disorders or difficulties including sleep apnoea and snoring